RSS Feed

Bringing Out the Genius in Me

Posted by Sumayyah Mohd Idris Labels:

I too... am very much inspired by Thomas Alpha Edison, the bulb inventor. He failed almost 2000 times before his bulb was working. And his reply to those who asked about his failure is very simple and inspiring, "I didn't fail. I just found 2 thousand ways how not to create a light bulb."


Here are some other famous quotes from Mr. Edison that i treasured most:


"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."


"Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration."


"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."


"Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t."


"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are first, hard work; second, stick-to-intuitiveness; third, common sense. "


"I never did a days work in my life-it was out all fun"


Really, it was and still is fun here doing my Masters.

Inspired by Dr Ikeenochi~, Thomas Alpha Edison ;)

0 comments: